Connect, Commit, Contribute
The following groups are continuing. We felt in praying that the relationships formed have been so important and we do not want to cut people off from the needed relationships. We also realize many people are walking through some very difficult seasons and we want these groups to continue to be a life source.
We have not released any other groups under the Yorba Linda Vineyard. As Pastor Christy shared, we did not feel we were to plant Churches from our existing groups and we feel it is vital people find a Church home. Pastor Christy will continue to look after these groups and check in on people as well.
Led by Mike & Jan Frazier
- Tuesdays 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- In Yorba Linda… Call (714) 309-5050 for directions
- Meet’s Tuesdays at 6:00pm, 18372 Lemon St, YL (Baptist Church rear building. Entrance on Main St.)
- Beginning week of May 22, this group will meet on Thursdays at Faith Community in YL.
- Focus on worship, time for sharing, a brief teaching time, and ministry.
- Led by, Harry & Carol Smith
- Any one interested can call Harry on 909-263-4353 for further detail
Hispanic/English Prayer Group
- A group that gathers to pray together. This group shares the word, prays for each other and often shares a meal together.
- Meets Thursdays at 9:30am (home group)
- Contact the church for more info.
- Led by Genevieve Sandoval
Morton Bible Study
- Tuesdays at 7:00pm, 10769 Acacia Pkwy, Garden Grove, CA 92840 (714-864-0367)
- Led by, Rick & Sharon Morton
- Monday Nights, 7p- Open to everyone. If you need prayer, or know of someone who needs prayer, just show up. Located at the YL Nazarene Church.
- Monday night is Men’s prayer night. Men from around the community gather to pray for each other.
- No need to RSVP, just show up.
- Meets at YL Baptist Church, off Lemon Street. 7p