Connect, Commit, Contribute
Find a place to connect! Small Groups is one of our highest values as this is the place community is lived out. We have several different types of small groups and continue to add groups through out the year. Don’t give up if you haven’t found the right group, just keep visiting what’s available! Find what fits best your season in life and who you are able to connect with in learning and relationship. If you have any questions about any groups email us and we are happy to help you along the way!
Led by Mike & Jan Frazier
- Tuesdays 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- In Yorba Linda… Call (714) 309-5050 for directions
Young Families Group
Led by several couples that have experience in pastoral oversight.
- 2nd & 4th Tuesday, 6.30p-8.00p, 2318 Virgina Rd., Fullerton, CA 92831
- Quarterly on a Saturday – 5.00p-7.00p
Smith Home Group
- Meet’s Tuesdays at 6:00pm, 18372 Lemon St, YL (Baptist Church rear building. Entrance on Main St.)
- Focus on worship, time for sharing, a brief teaching time, and ministry.
- Led by, Harry & Carol Smith and George & Linda Duarte. Any one interested can call Harry on 909-263-4353 for further details
Morton & Torres Bible Study
- Tuesdays at 7:00pm, 10769 Acacia Pkwy, Garden Grove, CA 92840 (714-864-0367)
- Led by, Rick & Sharon Morton and Anthony & Bettie Torres.
Specialty Small Groups
Hispanic/English Prayer Group
A group that gathers to pray together.
- Meets Thursdays at 9:30am (home group) Contact the church for more info.
Led by Genevieve Sandoval
There is no success without succession…..We believe in passing the baton in all kinds of ways when it comes to leadership in the Kingdom of God. Pastor Christy, along with some of our Pastoral Care Team take different groups at different seasons to train in the areas of spiritual leadership. For the first quarter of 2015, we are gathering two different groups; under & over 20 years of age. These groups are for those who are interested in ministry. We also ask for a recommendation in signing up and please wait for confirmation. Email your information to Questions@YorbaLindaVineyard.com.
- Monday Nights, 7p- Open to everyone. If you need prayer, or know of someone who needs prayer, just show up. Located at the YL Nazarene Church.
- Monday night is Men’s prayer night. Men from around the community gather to pray for each other. No need to RSVP, just show up. Meets at YL Baptist Church, off Lemon Street. 7p
YLV Community Groups
We have (4) different Community Groups to connect to at the YLV (Worship, Prayer, Prophetic, Outreach). Each of these groups meet quarterly which give people a chance to connect and be a part of what’s happening. These gatherings also give chance for everyone to come together and hear about all the new or ongoing things Gods doing in this Community.
Look under Church Life, under Community Groups to learn more.
Women’s Bible Studies
Young Mom’s Study (Under 35)
- Celebrate Recovery. Class is closed. Thursday mornings 9:30-11:30am. As we dive into this series it will be very important to be consistent. RSVP email to Questions@YorbaLindaVineyard.com.
- Coming January, 2017, 2 new groups.
- Coming on Wednesdays, Starting, November 16
Young Women’s Group
- Meets Thursday evenings 5:00-6:15pm @ Starbucks. Questions@YorbaLindaVineyard.com